WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A FIRMWARE DEVELOPER
You will be part of Charge Amps' R&D Team, researching, designing and developing Charge Amps' industry-leading products. You will play a vital role in supporting the life cycle of our entire range of products right from the analysis phase, through to design and development. Your main tasks will be to develop and implement software for our charging stations and specific applications. You will plan, improve and manage our firmware applications and embedded systems from inception to use.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO CHARGE AMPS
We think that person we are looking for will bring extensive experience from firmware development. An additional plus would be if you had experience from charging of electric vehicles. You will play an essential part in our product development, and we hope that you will bring enthusiasm and engagement to our team.
- Proven successful track record of firmware development
- Strong background in programming
- Excellent skills in C and embedded development
- Experience of Linux and C++ is a plus
- A relevant degree (computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or any other related field).
- A great team player who can deliver quality
- A self-starter and a quick learner
In addition to being part of a great team of innovators, developers, marketers and business developers this position, you will be able to shape a great career in the Green Tech and EV revolution.