Charge Amps was born in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to make charging of electrical vehicles (EV) easier, smarter, and trendier. Today, Charge Amps products are loved by clients across Europe. We are the go-to company for EV’s!
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team. This role will be based in the Netherlands and will actively support the entire Benelux area. As the BDM, you will play a pivotal role in establishing, nurturing, and overseeing robust relationships with both existing and potential distribution partners. Your responsibilities will include identifying fresh business prospects and aiding our partners in effectively marketing and selling our products to both existing and potential clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners
- Scout new business prospects
- Deliver product and technical training through our academy or in-person
- Develop partner competency and qualification plans
- Develop business plans to improve sales and profitability
- Work with development, marketing, and services teams to achieve revenue goals
- Review and revise business plans based on partner needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of partner’s marketing plans and recommend improvements
- Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities to secure forecast and sales revenue
- Attending trade shows, meetings, and networking events
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business, engineering, or relevant fields.
- Proficiency in English and Dutch.
- Strong knowledge of energy, EV charging, electrician, and Electric Vehicle market trends and insights.
- Proven experience in identifying and establishing long-term business relationships with partners, vendors, and suppliers.
- Excellent negotiation skills for creating new contracts and agreements with business partners.
- Proficiency in analyzing data and developing strategies to optimize sales, including reviewing sales KPIs and preparing comprehensive sales reports.
- Familiarity with CRM systems for tracking customer sales figures and performance.
- Autonomous, results-oriented, and capable of thriving under high-pressur conditions in a fast-changing environment.
- Solid operational management skills with a high work capacity and a keen commercial understanding to identify strategic opportunities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for effective collaboration both internally and externally, with a natural ability to motivate and steer the company's direction.
- A partner and customer-centric mindset with a knack for building strong relationships.
What we offer:
- A scale-up adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally.
- International team 5+ nationalities working together!
- The possibility to push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A learning & sharing environment
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important and fast-growing industries on the planet
This position is located in the Netherlands. We kindly request that you submit your application in English. Feel free to send in your application as soon as possible, as we are actively reviewing all incoming applications.
More about Charge Amps
Charge Amps is a pioneering provider of charging solutions for electric vehicles.
Through intelligent and sustainably produced products, Charge Amps accelerates the shift towards electric mobility. Today we are 110 employees, the company operates in nine countries and works toward end consumers, retailers and larger companies.
More information on https://www.chargeamps.com/about-us