Do you enjoy challenges and have a passion for developing the business to provide world-class support? Charge Amps, a Swedish company dedicated to sustainable charging solutions, is looking for a Service & Support Director for our support team!
We are currently in search of a Manager for our Support team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing our Support team, which comprises over 10 members, including some located in our offices in Finland and Spain. The majority of the team works from our headquarters in Solna, just like you.
You will be in contact with partners, companies, as well as public organizations that have purchased Charge Amps' electric vehicle charging solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing the Support process and fostering collaboration with our partners and customers. Internally, you will collaborate with our sales team, product managers, and the development department.
To thrive and excel in this role, we see that you have an interest in business development, customer service, technology, and an interest to learn about our products. Your goal should always be to provide world-class service.
We expect you to:
- Lead and represent our entire Support team.
- Create conditions for the team to provide top-notch service to field installers and assist in the training of new installers.
- Be structured, service-oriented, and maintain a positive attitude in your communication.
- Be proactive and improve work methods and instructions when necessary.
- Establish and regularly monitor critical key performance indicators (e.g., incoming inquiries via phone or in our Zendesk ticketing system)
Your background and previous experience:
- Relevant experience in technical support and customer service.
- Previous leadership or team management experience.
- Experience in business development and process work.
- Excellent proficiency in both spoken and written Swedish and English.
It is advantageous if you also have:
- Experience working with various ticketing systems, preferably Zendesk.
- Experience with electric vehicle charging systems.
- Experience with cloud application solutions and knowledge of networks, electronics, or electrical engineering/installation.
- Competent colleagues who are dedicated to creating a more sustainable world.
- The opportunity to become a part of a growing company where you have significant opportunities to influence and contribute to both your personal growth and the company's development.
- The chance to learn more about new products in electric vehicle charging and work for a company with a strong focus on sustainability.
We continuously review incoming applications, so please do not hesitate to submit your application as soon as possible!
About Charge Amps
Charge Amps is a pioneering provider of charging solutions for electric vehicles. Through intelligent and sustainably produced products, Charge Amps accelerates the shift towards electric mobility. Charge Amps was founded in 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden. Today, the company has 110 colleagues, operates in nine countries and works toward end consumers, retailers and larger companies. Find out more at chargeamps.com