Do you want to start your career at Charge Amps and be part in creating a brighter future?
This is an open application for engineering students interested in getting updates about future opportunities within our R&D Department at Charge Amps in Solna, Stockholm.
We offer opportunities within software development, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, UX, project management, test & verification.
Connect by applying to this job ad if you are interested in any of the below within the coming years:
- Master thesis projects
- Part-time jobs or summer jobs
- Graduate positions
What we offer:
- Competent colleagues dedicated to creating a brighter world.
- A chance to be part in accelerating the transition to an electrified life.
- A dynamic environment in a growing company and industry.
- An opportunity to work with electrifying products which is smart, beautiful, and sustainable.
- An opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Hybrid work and flexibility.
About Charge Amps
Charge Amps is a pioneering provider of charging solutions for electric vehicles. Through intelligent and sustainably produced products, Charge Amps accelerates the shift towards electric mobility. Charge Amps was founded in 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden. Today, the company has 110 colleagues, operates in nine countries and works toward end consumers, retailers and larger companies. Find out more at chargeamps.com