Do you thrive in a scale-up environment and want to be part of creating a brighter and greener future?
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to our Cloud team who wants to excel within Cloud Development. You will become part of a team with 18 colleagues and report to our Cloud R&D Manager, working from our headquarter in Solna, Stockholm in a Hybrid/Remote setting.
As our new DevOps Engineer, you will work in an agile cross-functional team together with DevOps Engineers and Cloud Developers. Our team values knowledge sharing, and you can expect to benefit from the experience of your colleagues. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the infrastructure and architecture of our Cloud, working alongside your team to design, build, and improve our cutting-edge system for managing electric vehicle charging.
At Charge Amps, we prioritize quality and have a test-driven approach to development, with a focus on continuous deployment.
If you are enthusiastic about technology, eager to learn, and driven to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to our team's success.
Our Tech Stack:
Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, C# .NET, CI/CD, Observability tools in the Grafana-stack (Prometheus/Loki/Grafana), Microservices, Azure DevOps.
We expect you to:
Build, design, and improve the Cloud platform for Charge Amps services running on Kubernetes with the mission to provide a robust and reliant system for a high volume of simultaneously connected IoT devices.
Improve automation (CI/CD) in the Cloud team to enable delivery of efficient and high qualitative code.
Work with logging, monitoring, and alerting to enable insights and observability in the Cloud platform, and enable new innovative Cloud services to secure service uptime.
Work with topics such as:
- Defining requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) to enable and accelerate delivery of code
- Cost control of Cloud environments
- Networking and Cloud infrastructure
- Governance - Azure AD, Principal of Least Privilege
- Security topics
- Take initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions.
- Actively contribute to a nice work atmosphere in your team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master of Science degree or other relevant education within IT/Programming.
- Relevant experience with DevOps and software development
- Passion for Cloud infrastructure and having a great interest in developing your skills and becoming a Cloud DevOps Engineer.
- Great communication skills both in English and Swedish.
What we offer:
- Make a meaningful impact within the green tech industry by building products that people use.
- A great learning environment in a supportive team that are dedicated to creating a brighter world.
- Tackle exciting challenges daily.
- A chance to be part of accelerating the transition to an electrified future.
- A dynamic environment in a growing company and industry.
- Hybrid work and flexibility.
We are continuously reviewing the applications, so don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible.
About Charge Amps
Charge Amps is a pioneering provider of charging solutions for electric vehicles. Through intelligent and sustainably produced products, Charge Amps accelerate the shift toward electric mobility. Charge Amps was founded in 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden. Today, the company has 140 colleagues, operates in nine countries, and works toward end consumers, retailers, and larger companies. Find out more at chargeamps.com.