Do you thrive in a scale-up environment and want to be part of creating a brighter future?
We are now looking for a Warranty & Claims Agent to our Service & Support team. You will become part of a team with 10 colleagues and report to our Service & Support Director, working from our headquarter in Solna, Stockholm.
As our new Warranty & Claims Agent, you will have a customer centric mindset in everything you do and make sure that we meet our customer’s needs. You will managing incoming claims from our end-customers, partners, B2B customers and public organizations, that all have bought Charge Amps charging solutions for electrical vehicles. You will have a close collaboration with our Support Engineers and managing incoming claims through our ticket system Zendesk. However, some of the matters will also be managed over phone.
We believe that you have a technical interest, thrive when you are solving problems and love to help and support others.
We expect you to:
- Have a high level of service and a positive attitude in any external or internal contact.
- Have a curious mind and want to work with cutting edge products where you get the possibility to learn about both the hardware and the software.
- Have an organized and efficient mind set when managing tickets from customers both in mail and phone.
- Have a high sense of responsibility and work ethic.
- Be a true team player, helpful towards your colleagues and contribute to the team spirit.
- Be proactive and want to be part of contributing to improve our work procedures and routines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience within customer service, preferably in a customer support role.
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal.
- Big bonus points if you have experience of Zendesk, or other CRM- or ERP-systems.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Be part of building and creating new ways of working.
- Competent colleagues dedicated to creating a brighter world.
- A chance to be part in accelerating the transition to an electrified life.
- A dynamic environment in a growing company and industry.
- An opportunity to work with electrifying products which is smart, beautiful, and sustainable.
- Hybrid work and flexibility.
About Charge Amps
Charge Amps is a pioneering provider of charging solutions for electric vehicles. Through intelligent and sustainably produced products, Charge Amps accelerates the shift towards electric mobility. Charge Amps was founded in 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden. Today, the company has 160 colleagues, operates in nine countries and works toward end consumers, retailers and larger companies. Find out more at chargeamps.com
We are continuously reviewing the applications, so don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible.