At Charge Amps, we develop electrical vehicle charging solutions. We are passionate about contributing to the transition from fossil fuel to electrical and sustainable transports.
To continue our growth, we are now looking for a dedicated junior Business Development Manager.
As our new Business Development Manager in Stockholm, you will play a vital role in developing Charge Amps business. You will mostly work with customers in the Stockholm area but you might also work with customers in other parts of Sweden which can include some travelling. You will be working from our headoffice in Solna (offering hybrid remote) and become part of the Swedish Sales Team with 6 colleagues.
You will work closely with our distributors to increase the sales of Charge Amp's products to installers and electricians. To be able to do this, you will get access to a company car.
You do not need to know everything about electrical vehicle charging or B2B sales from before. If you have the right attitude and motivation, we are happy to share our knowledge and help you succeed. You will receive a proper onboarding and a mentor to help you getting started.
We expect you to:
- Be highly motivated to learn all about B2B sales and the electrical vehicle charging industry.
- Identify new business opportunities through networking and referrals to grow Charge Amps business in the area.
- Thrive in a role where you get to meet many people, we expect you to be active in booking meetings and visiting customers several days a week.
- Build relationships with new and existing distributors/customers.
- Participate in trade fairs and demonstrate Charge Amps products.
- Appreciate working independently, be motivated by achieving your goals and building long term relationships with customers.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in the Swedish Sales Team (primarily placed in Stockholm) as well as colleagues in the European sales teams.
Skills & qualifications:
- +4 years within work experience and at least 1 year within sales.
- Driver’s license.
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English.
- It’s an advantage (but not required) if you have experience from car sales, electronics retailers, or other technical sales experience. Also B2B experience is an advantage.
What we offer:
- A role with great opportunity to work independently and plan your own schedule, working from home office including a company car and travels to customers.
- A high-paced environment in a fast-growing company
- A scale-up adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important and fast-growing industries on the planet
About Charge Amps:
Charge Amps is a pioneering provider of charging solutions for electric vehicles.
Through intelligent and sustainably produced products, Charge Amps accelerates the shift towards electric mobility. Today we are 160 employees, the company operates in nine countries and works toward end consumers, retailers and larger companies.
We are continuously reviewing the applications, so don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible.