Want to join a Swedish, international scale-up with a passion for creating sustainable, user friendly solutions for electrical vehicles charging?
We are now looking for Software Engineers to our Embedded Software group with 19 colleagues. You will become part of a team with 5-8 colleagues working from our headquarter in Solna, Stockholm (hybrid remote).
Your onboarding and responsibilities will be adapted based on your experience and interests. If you have the motivation to contribute to our goals, we will make sure you have the chance to use your skills and grow together with the company.
We expect you to:
- Design and implement solutions in embedded software
- Enjoy collaboration with team members and share your knowledge
- Document your work in an intelligible way as a natural way of working
- Be part in continuously improving the team into the best practices in embedded software development
- Be skilled at problem solving in mixed language environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- +10 years of experience within software development including embedded software projects
- Have experience of at least 3 of the following: C, golang, bash, linux, yocto, TF-A, git.
- Understanding the foundation of protocols communication and electronics
- Great communication skills in English and preferably Swedish
What we offer:
- A high-paced environment in a fast-growing company
- A learning & sharing environment
- A scale-up adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important and fast-growing industries on the planet
About Charge Amps
Charge Amps is a pioneering provider of charging solutions for electric vehicles. Through intelligent and sustainably produced products, Charge Amps accelerates the shift towards electric mobility. Today, the company operates in nine countries and works toward end consumers, retailers and larger companies. Find out more at chargeamps.com
We are continuously reviewing the applications, so don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible.