IT/Engineering graduate? Want to join a scale-up with colleagues passionate about contributing to the transition to electrical vehicles and a more sustainable future?
Joining Charge Amps as a junior Software Developer you will have the opportunity to focus on and learn Cloud Development. You will be part of our R&D department working from our headoffice in Solna, Stockholm (offering hybrid remote).
You will be working in an agile cross-functional team together with experienced developers, QA and UI/UX designers, who are happy to share their knowledge. Together with your colleagues in the Cloud Team, you will be developing and improving one of the most advanced and customer-friendly systems for managing charging of electrical vehicles. At Charge Amps we take pride in our work, and we deliver as a team. Quality is important to us; we have a test-driven mindset and strive towards continuous deployment.
You will be learning the job by going side by side with colleagues. We expect you to be active and ask questions in your onboarding.
Tech stack (what you will learn):
- .NET development (c#)
- SQL server
- Azure Devops
- Frontend frameworks such as React, Angular JS
- REST API
- Grafana-stack such as Prometheus/Loki/Grafana
- Micro services
We expect you:
- To love programming and have great interest in developing your skills and become a good backend developer.
- Be excited to learn how to write high quality code by working together with your colleagues (pair programming digitally and in the office, code reviews etc).
- Take initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions.
- Actively contribute to a nice work atmosphere in your team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master of Science degree or other relevant education within IT/programming.
- Newly graduated or with a few years of relevant experience.
- Relevant summer or parttime job within development.
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish (preferable but not required)
What you can expect from us:
- A chance to build stuff that people really use and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team.
- Getting stimulating programming challenges every day.
- A high pace environment in a fast-growing company.
About Charge Amps
Charge Amps is a leading, Sweden-born provider of innovative and sustainable charging solutions for electric vehicles. Charge Amps develops smart and user-friendly products for use in homes, offices, and public places. Charge Amps was founded in 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden, and is undergoing rapid international expansion, with 120 employees in seven countries, and sales across 15 markets. For more information, visit www.chargeamps.com