Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter and trendier. Today, Charge Amps products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. With the explosive demand of Green Tech because of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously.
Do you want to build something completely new in a role that combines technology with close collaborations internally and externally?
We are now looking for a System Integration Specialist to our Test & Verification team. You will become part of a team with 5 colleagues specialized in test and QA and working from our headquarter in Solna, Stockholm (hybrid remote).
As our new System Integration Specialist, you will enter a new role and be part in developing both your own role and working methods. You will be responsible for the integration with other CPO’s as well as integrating competitor OCPP chargers in Charge Amps cloud solution. You will also be creating, setting up and maintaining a new HIL (hardware in the loop) laboratory for electrical vehicle chargers and the system connected to it.
You are expected to lead this work independently, but at the same time you will have support from a dedicated manager who gladly discusses possible technical solutions, and you will also work closely with colleagues in R&D.
We expect you to:
- Be excited to lead the work of designing, establishing, developing and maintain a new HIL laboratory.
- Be creative in the design process and come with suggestions outside the box
- Review necessary test environment for regression testing as well as exploratory test on physical PCB’s.
- Design test setup and test verifications to evaluate new and existing solutions in our products.
- Build relationships within R&D colleagues as well as with customers.
- Connect with customer to validate our products with their cloud solution and vice versa.
- Be able to talk tech with tech people in an easy-to-understand way.
- Love challenges and be able to run several projects in parallel.
Skills & qualifications:
- MSc, BSc or other relevant education.
- Experience from test on connected embedded solutions.
- Experience of programming, in python, C# and java.
- Understanding the foundation of protocols communication.
- Communication skills in English and in Swedish (advantage).
- Knowledge in OCPP is an advantage, but not required.
What we offer:
- A high-paced environment in a fast-growing company
- A learning & sharing environment
- A scale-up adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important and fast-growing industries on the planet
Charge Amps is a leading, Sweden-born provider of innovative and sustainable charging solutions for electric vehicles. Charge Amps develops smart and user-friendly products for use in homes, offices, and public places. Charge Amps was founded in 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden, and is undergoing rapid international expansion, with 120 employees in seven countries, and sales across 15 markets. For more information, visit www.chargeamps.com