Charge Amps was born in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter and trendier. Today, Charge Amps products are loved by people across several markets in Europe.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech because of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously.
We are now looking for a new Systems Engineer colleague to our Systems Engineering team. You will become part of a team with five experience and engaged colleagues (in a mix of Systems Engineer and UX/UI designers) and report to the Systems Engineering Manager. You will work from our headquarter in Solna, Stockholm (hybrid remote).
As our new Systems Engineer you will drive systems engineering activities to ensure quality in frontloading the development for our current and future products. The work will include both hardware products with embedded firmware and Cloud & App solutions.
As a member of our Product & Development team, you will participate in all stages during the product life cycle to develop products with a user centric approach. You will work closely with Engineers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders using agile development methodologies.
At Charge Amps we take pride in our work, we deliver as a team, seek high quality and we have fun at work!
We expect you to:
- Driving systems engineering activities like defining use cases, do requirements management, system design, and risk analysis
- Work closely with Product Managers, Project Managers, Engineers in the organization and collaborate with Customer Service, Marketing, and Sales.
- Cooperating with product owners/lead engineers from several teams to achieve the overall system design
- Participate in relentless improvements of procedures and way of working
- Be a true team player, keen on establishing an atmosphere where people help each other to succeed and having fun at work.
Skills & qualifications:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Systems Engineering
- A master’s degree in engineering physics, electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- Have experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles
- Strong in building and maintaining successful and effective working relationships with engineering peers and stakeholders
- Broad and genuine interest in technology
- Ability to strike a balance between speed and quality in product development
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing company that develops EV smart charging products and services within the green tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team where we help each other and have the ability to getting things done with a can-do attitude.
- A possibility to influence product and services that people really use and impact the future of electric vehicle charging.
Charge Amps is based in Stockholm, with additional teams based in the Nordics. In 2021, Charge Amps have set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 130. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
We are continuously reviewing the applications, so don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible.