Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter, and trendier.
Today, Charge Amps’ products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech because of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge electrical vehicle charging technology. We are recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
Is your passion scalable Cloud infrastructure?
We are now looking for an experienced Cloud DevOps engineer that wants to be part of a creative team working with the latest technologies creating cutting-edge electrical vehicle charging solutions.
You are motivated by working in a complex technical environment ensuring sustainable and scalable software architecture.
You will be working in an agile cross-functional team as a DevOps engineer and take a leading role in infrastructure decisions within the team. We are proud of our helpful and learning environment and expect you to grow and to share your knowledge.
The Cloud team is developing and improving one of the most advanced and customer-friendly systems for managing charging of electrical vehicles. At Charge Amps we take pride in our work, and we deliver as a team. Quality is important to us; we have a test-driven mindset and strive towards continuous deployment.
We expect you to:
- Building DevOps infrastructure for Charge Amps services
- Design and build large scale distributed systems using container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Logging, monitoring, and alerting using Grafana stack
- Work with engineering teams to accelerate software delivery, cost control, networking, IP planning and isolation of infrastructure, governance – Azure AD, Principle of Least Privilege and security
- Take initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions.
- Have solid Cloud development background (preferable .NET, c#)
- Have good knowledge about Azure, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, the Grafana-stack such as Prometheus/Loki/Grafana and infrastructure as a Code (Disaster recovery plan)
- Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Compose, CI/CD, ArgoCD.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Communicate both in Swedish (advantage) and English.
- Master of Science degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience of SW development (.NET # advantage)
- 3+years’ experience of Cloud Infrastructure
What you can expect from us:
- A chance to build stuff that people really use and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team.
- Getting stimulating challenges every day.
- A high pace environment in a fast-growing company.
Charge Amps is based in Stockholm, with additional teams based in the Nordics and Europe. The company is headed by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 130. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is based at our headquarters in Solna.