Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter, and trendier.
Today, Charge Amps’ products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech because of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge electrical vehicle charging technology. We are recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
We are now looking for an additional Order & Delivery manager to join our Operations team. The ideal candidate will strengthen the departments expertise within export management and customs issues.
One of the main tasks in this position is handling and coordination of order management within Charge Amps. This will also include registering, confirming and coordinating customer orders.
The Order & Delivery manager is also responsible for ensuring the company's compliance with export regulations (certificates of origin, harmonization codes, etc.) and handling dialogue with forwarding agents regarding freight handling, contract issues, etc.
At Charge Amps we take pride in our work, and we deliver as a team. Quality is important to us!
We expect you to:
- Plan delivery of customer orders in coordination with the production department
- Participate in improvement projects in order management to create more efficient and smarter working processes
- Support the team when credits, complaints, etc. are to be investigated
- Define, measure and follow up KPIs relevant to the business area
- Act on any delivery disruptions - inform recipients and communicate with forwarding agents
- Handle any customer complaints regarding transport damage, incorrect deliveries, etc.
- Coordinate physical returns from the customer and credit them, in collaboration with Sales and Finance
- Work for more efficient order processing
- Ensure that we meet customers' requirements regarding EDI handling, shipping information, transport documents, shipping, imports, etc.
- Checking article cards in Monitor for sales items in order to ensure correct information and parameter setting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Higher education with focus on logistics or similar.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- A few years of experience in order- and delivery planning within a retail-/distribution company.
- Knowledge in export / import management is meritorious
- Fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written.
What we offer:
- A start-up adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally
- The possibility to push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A learning & sharing environment
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important and fast-growing industries on the planet
Charge Amps is based in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Finland, Norway and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps have set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 100. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is based at our headquarters in Solna.