Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter, and trendier.
Today, Charge Amps’ products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech because of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge electrical vehicle charging technology. We are now recruiting our first Head of IT Operations & Support to secure our future growth and development!
In the role as Head of IT, you will be responsible for ensuring that Charge Amps has a smart, secure and efficient IT infrastructure and support for its employees. IT is an important part of the company's operations, and the role will be involved in many decisions.
As Head of IT, you feel the commitment to drive IT projects in the right direction as well as to establish strong relationships both internally and externally.
Personal qualities are very important and we believe that you are communicative, pedagogical and structured, and handle your tasks in a highly professional and unprestigious manner.
- Be responsible for the departments operational and strategic agenda
- Responsibility for IT policies, supplier negotiations and contract management
- Responsibility for and close cooperation with partners and consultants
- Operate and manage systems
- Responsibility for operational support work for our rapidly growing group of employees
- Responsible for IT operations such as office environments, networks, AD, Azure, local servers, etc.
- Continuously drive change projects in IT operations
- Conduct IT project work with agile methods, both independently and on request
- Responsible for budget and investments in IT infrastructure as well as supplier agreements
- Experience from a managerial role for an IT operations organization where you also worked hands-on with IT support
- Experience of working in a fast-growing organization
- Good knowledge of IT in office and R&D environments
- Relevant knowledge of Azure, Windows and Linux
- Extensive knowledge in Operations, Hardware, Networks, DNS, provisioning and automation of administrative measures
- Proficient in Swedish and English, spoken and written
- Knowledge and experience of IT security
What we offer:
- A high-paced environment in a fast-growing company.
- A learning & sharing environment
- A start-up adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important and fast-growing industries on the planet
Charge Amps is based in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Norway and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps have set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 120. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is based at our headquarters in Solna.
We are continuously reviewing the applications, so don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible!