Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter, and trendier.
Today, Charge Amps’ products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech because of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge electrical vehicle charging technology.
Do you love programming and want to be part of a creative team working with the latest technologies creating cutting-edge electrical vehicle charging solutions?
We are now looking for an experienced .NET developer with passion for Cloud Architecture. You are motivated by working in a complex technical environment ensuring sustainable and scalable software architecture.
You will be working in an agile cross-functional team as a developer and take a leading role in architectural decisions within the team. We are proud of our helpful and learning environment and expect you to grow and to share your knowledge.
The Cloud & App Team is developing and improving one of the most advanced and customer-friendly systems for managing charging of electrical vehicles. At Charge Amps we take pride in our work, and we deliver as a team. Quality is important to us; we have a test-driven mindset and strive towards continuous deployment.
We expect you to:
- Work within the full stack (Microsoft Azure) and to be known by your colleagues as an extremely good programmer.
- Have hands-on Cloud design, architecture, and solution experience
- Have deep knowledge in database design and tuning and about different database types (such as SQL server, NoSQL, timeseries, graph databases).
- Take initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions.
- Be fluent in:
- .NET development (C#)
- SQL Server
Nice to have experience of:
- REST API
- Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (preferable RabbitMQ)
- Azure DevOps
- Micro services
- The Grafana-stack such as Prometheus/Loki/Grafana
- Data warehouse/business intelligence architecture and implementation
- Front-end frameworks such as React, AngluarJs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Communicate both in Swedish (advantage) and English.
- Master of Science degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience of .NET (C#) development
What you can expect from us:
- A chance to build stuff that people really use and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team.
- Getting stimulating programming challenges every day.
- A high pace environment in a fast-growing company.
Charge Amps is based in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Finland, Norway, and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps have set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 130. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
This position is based at our headquarter in Solna.