Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter and trendier. Today, Charge Amps’ products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech as a result of the revolution in development of electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge EV charging technology.
We are recruiting a Pre- and Post-Sales Support Engineer to our local Finnish team to secure our future business growth as we expand throughout the European market.
In the position as Pre- and Post-Sales Support Engineer, you will be in contact with individual end-customers, enterprise companies as well as public organizations who are in process to acquire or have installed Charge Amps’ solutions.
Your tasks and activities cut across the full life cycle of our business relationships
- As part of the pre-sales phase being a reference point to address customer needs and questions about how to get the most out of the solutions.
- Accompanying our partners in their skill-building to properly attend to the end customers.
- Be the local support, in deep collaboration with our global team, for any questions or concerns in relation to the use of our solutions.
The position is truly multidimensional touching of the full array of technical and operational aspects of our solutions, so the role is characterized by collaboration between teams, and you will have support from colleagues who are experts in various fields.
- Conduct customer service in the local market with a focus on high customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with a team of Support Technicians in Europe.
- Provide technical and operational pre- and post-sales support to the sales teams and customers at all levels.
- Assist installers in the field and assist in training of new installers.
- Manage and solve support cases from customers and partners
- Have contact with end users and customers of Charge Amp's products
- Take responsibility for tasks and cases and complete them successfully on time
- Feed operational and technical experiences and learnings to product development and sales
Skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience of technical sales support and after sales support.
- Committed and puts the customer in focus
- Thrives to work at a high pace where you can make independent decisions
- Accurate and likes to take on responsibility
- Service- and results oriented
- Fluent in Finnish and English, spoken and written. Swedish skills is highly meritorious.
- Good administrative ability and used to working in different systems
- Service minded mindset, with a constructive and positive attitude when interacting with other people
- Higher education with focus on technology/electricity or similar.
- Experience of working in support, preferably in an industry with large amount of cases
- Knowledge in local rules and regulations around electricity networks and electronics
- Familiar with managing cloud application solutions, both from a configuration and troubleshooting perspective
- Knowledge in networks and electronics
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Knowledge of electrical engineering/electrical installation
What we offer:
- A high-paced environment in a fast-growing company.
- The possibility to push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A learning & sharing environment in a supporting team
- The possibility to work in a team which strong local connection, at the same time as being part of a pan-European team of strong professionals.
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most fast growing and important industries on the planet
Charge Amps is headquartered in Stockholm, with additional teams based in the Nordics. In 2021, Charge Amps are setting up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 120. Investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
Regarding location for this position, it could either be home office or a temporary office set-up in Helsinki, and you must be prepared to travel extensively throughout Finland.
Do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible as we will start hiring as soon as we find the right candidate.