Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter, and trendier.
Today, Charge Amps’ products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech because of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge electrical vehicle charging technology. We are recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
We are now looking for an experienced Product Owner to our Cloud and App team. The ideal candidate will have big ideas and strategies that foster an environment of collaboration and creativity.
As a member of our Cloud and App Team, you will take a leading part in developing and improving one of the most advanced and customer-friendly systems for managing charging of electrical vehicles. At Charge Amps we take pride in our work, and we deliver as a team. Quality is important to us!
We expect you to:
- Plan and prioritize Cloud and App teams backlogs and development.
- Investigate and develop requirements in collaboration with Architects and/or Product Manager.
- Communicate the vision for Cloud and App and align it with Cloud and App manager and Product Management.
- Participate in sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Participate in daily meetings.
- Be humble
- Serve as the product ambassador internally and externally.
- Contribute to a learning and helpful environment and share your knowledge.
- Love working in an agile, cross-functional team and have great cooperation skills.
- Take initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions.
- Set and track the metrics needed to ensure the products are performing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Swedish and English skills, verbal and written.
- Master of Science degree or equivalent.
- 5 + years’ experience in product development.
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles.
- Understanding of business values around feature/functions.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing team that develops stuff that people really use and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team.
- A high-paced environment in a fast-growing company.
- A possibility to influence what the Cloud and App teams are working on and to influence the future of electric vehicle charging.
Charge Amps is based in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Norway and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps will set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 100. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is based at our headquarters in Solna.