Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter and trendier. Today, Charge Amps products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech as a result of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge EV charging technology. We are recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
We are now looking for an Electrical Engineer to our Electrical Design Team. As a member of our Electrical Design Team, you will take part in developing new unique products from a first idea to market launch as well as improving our current portfolio products. At Charge Amps we take pride in our work, and we deliver as a team with a can-do attitude and have fun at work.
We expect you to:
- Be a skilled electronics designer that wants to work with different areas within electronics such as, analog, highspeed digital, wireless components and power electronics.
-Be able to work in all product phases, from pre studies, design, test, product improvements and maintenance
- Be a real team player and willing to help where is it needed.
-Like working in an agile way of working and have great cooperation skills
- Take initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions for the customer.
-Always be willing to learn more and share your experiences
- Be humble, structured, like to take responsibility for the work
- Document the work in a professional manner
-Contributing to driving engineering excellence and relentless improvements in a helpful environment
- Have a formal education like a Master of Science or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and more than 3 years of experience working in development department.
What you can expect from us:
- A chance to develop new unique products and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- Getting stimulating challenges every day.
- A high pace environment in a fast-growing company.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team that have fun at work.
Charge Amps is headquartered in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Norway, and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps will set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 80. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is base in our new nice office in Solna.
Do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible as we will start hiring as soon as we find the right person.