Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicle easier, smarter, and trendier. Today, Charge Amps products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech due to the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge EV charging technology. We are recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
We are now looking for a junior backend developer to our Cloud Platform team. As a member of our Cloud Platform Team, you will take part in developing, and improving one of the most advanced and customer-friendly systems for managing charging of electrical vehicles. At Charge-Amps we take pride in our work and we deliver as a team. Quality is important to us.
We expect you:
- To love programming in C# and you are good at it, you want to specialize as a backend developer.
- To contribute to a learning and helpful environment.
- Be humble.
- Strive towards continuous improvement.
- Have a test-driven mindset and understand the concept of Continuous Deployment.
- Like working in an agile, cross-functional team and have great cooperation skills.
- Take initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions.
- Know some of the buzzwords:
o .NET development (C#)
o React, Angular JS or other front-end frameworks.
o SQL Server
- To have the ability to communicate both in Swedish (advantage) and English.
- To have some formal education like Master of Science or equivalent. You are probably a new graduate or have a few years of experience of .NET development.
What you can expect from us:
- A chance to build stuff that people really use and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team.
- Getting stimulating programming challenges every day.
- A high pace environment in a fast-growing company.
Charge Amps is headquartered in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Norway, and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps will set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 70. Investors includes Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com. The position is based in our nice new office in Solna.
Do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible as we will start hiring as soon as we find the right person.