Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter and trendier. Today, Charge Amps products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech as a result of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge EV charging technology. We are recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
We are now looking for a Senior Product Development Engineer with focus on sustainability to our Mechanical Design Team. As a member of our Mechanical Design Team, you will take part in developing new unique products from a first idea to market launch as well as improving our current portfolio products. At Charge Amps we take pride in our work and we deliver as a team. Quality is important to us.
We expect you:
- To perform full lifecycle product development that meets needs and requirements.
- To have a focus and will to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Monitor sustainable trends and add knowledge in recycling, materials, processes etc. to the team and the products.
- To contribute to a learning and helpful environment.
- To be humble, structured, like to take responsibility and initiatives to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions.
- To have a formal education like a Master of Science or equivalent.
- To have more than 5 years of experience working in Engineering using CAD-software such as SolidWorks or similar.
- To be able to plan, assess project requirements, conceptualize, document and create mechanical designs for new products.
Additional working experience considered meritorious: Technical project lead, LCA, knowledge in recycling and material science etc.
What you can expect from us:
- A chance to develop new unique products and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- Getting stimulating design challenges every day.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team.
- A high pace environment in a fast-growing company.
Charge Amps is headquartered in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Norway, and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps will set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 80. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is base in our new nice office in Solna.
Do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible as we will start hiring as soon as we find the right person.