Charge Amps was founded in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicle easier, smarter and trendier. Today, Charge Amps products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design.
With the explosive demand of Green Tech as a result of the revolution in development in electrical vehicles, our passionate and competent team is growing continuously. We are ambitious and we will continue to develop cutting-edge EV charging technology. Now recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
We are now looking for a senior system test lead. As a member of our test and verification team, you will help us improve the quality, reliability and performance of our products and systems. With your expertise we will always keep bringing the best products on the market- having the customer and their experience top of mind. You will work in different projects that is connected to a certain product and it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced environment. We offer a key position in a great development team.
Open - Encourages cross-collaboration and open feedbacks.
Agile -Quickly understands and reacts to changes and take decision despite instabilities and uncertainties.
Committed & Driven - Strong results orientation and positive "can do" attitude and whom get things done.
Team work - Your success is the team’s success.
• Develop and improve technical solutions for EV charging solutions.
• Assure that technically feasible, well-verified and defined solutions are chosen for the product.
• Perform tests according to IEC standards, national and internal regulations.
• Design test setup and test verifications to evaluate new and existing solutions in our products.
• Create technical documentation and make sure that these are updated and available for other functions.
• Report progress, risks and deviation to plans to the Project Manager and / or the solid line Manager.
• Evaluate test results, identify and report actions needed to fulfil specification.
• Investigate and solve quality problems.
• Translate knowledge from testing into proposals for improvements.
• Support other functions involved in the project with product know-how.
• Create test plans and organize the tests to be performed.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
• Excellent ability to work in cross-functional and international teams.
• Ability to run several projects in parallel
The following skills will be considered as a plus:
• ISTQB certified “Documented knowledge in test leading”
• Proven working experience in development projects
• Experience in Jira, Jenkins, Gerrit, Labview, Catia, etc.
• Skills in Python, Bash, C/C++,C#, Java
• Practical workshop skills
• Knowledge in Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android, iOS
What you can expect from us:
- A chance to build stuff that people really use and make a difference within the green tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supporting team.
- A high pace environment in a fast-growing company.
Charge Amps is headquartered in Stockholm, with additional teams based in Norway, and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps will set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed up by its CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 70. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening. Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is base in our new nice office in Solna.
Do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible as we will start hiring as soon as we find the right person.