Hey! Want to join the electric vehicle ride? Get in!
Charge Amps was born in 2012, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter and trendier. Today, Charge Amps products are loved by people across several markets in Europe. We are the go-to company for electrical vehicle charging.
We at Technical Support build best-in-class service to our customers in both Swedish and international markets . Technical Support is an important function within the company and as a team leader, you will be responsible for planning, work management and follow-up of measurable results.
As a Team Lead, you will be goal-oriented and proactive in delegating your responsibilities. Act as a team player and a leader in coaching other support agents in your team to achieve their goals with continuous feedback and suggestions.
What we are looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in engineering, electronic, economics, or similar.
• You are a true leader, ideally with a couple of years of experience from working as a team manager, project leader or similar.
• You have preferably been working with technical support for a few years and enjoy being in an environment where you can make a difference.
• Strong knowledge of Zendesk Support or equivalent systems
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and Swedish.
What you will do:
• Daily handling of Charge Amps’ customer service
• Frequently coach and train and give feedback to the agents in your team and others in the center to effectively raise engagement, support development, and get the best out of our people
• Actively suggest opportunities to improve processes to become efficient and improve customer experience
• Monitor, report, and manage team performance
• Proactively work to reduce the number of support cases in collaboration with the sales and development department
Who you are?
• Service and customer mindset
• Independent and autonomous
• Relationship builder
• Awareness in quality
• Being motivated to consistently perform better
• Ability to work under high pressure in a fast-changing environment
This position is based in Stockholm. If this opportunity excites you, and you fulfill the required criteria for the role, please apply! We are screening on an ongoing basis and the role will be filled as soon as we've found the right person.
If you have any questions, please contact Chief Operational Officer Jonas Åkesson at email@example.com